You want to volunteer in Uganda in 2019? You want experience Uganda; explore the culture while working hand in hand with local communities?
Well here are the the top 5 reasons to volunteer in Uganda in 2019 with Beacon of Hope Uganda. With projects across Uganda, we specialize in reliable and challenging volunteer placements in Uganda that make a real difference in local communities.
- See the world – So it’s not exactly a vacation, in fact, you’ll probably work harder than you ever have before, but if you like to travel and are excited by the prospect of a new adventure, Beacon of Hope Uganda could be just what you’re looking for.
- Find out what you’re made of – Do you have what it takes to get the job done? When you achieve results with limited resources, a sense of accomplishment isn’t the only thing you’ll gain – you’ll have bragging rights too!
- Have stories to tell – You’ll be the most interesting person in the room when you share your experiences working on a project with Beacon of Hope Uganda.
- Meet new people – Tired of your coworkers? Meet new ones at Beacon of Hope Uganda! You’ll build relationships that will last a lifetime. (But eventually you will have to go back to your coworkers!)
- Oh, and you just might do something good!
Are you on Facebook, twitter or any social media?
Are you on social media? If so, please show your support for Beacon of Hope Uganda by becoming a fan of (or “liking”) Beacon of Hope Uganda. Even if you don’t plan on participating in any of our projects this year, your public support for the site will help us get the word out! Thanks!
You need more information, ok write to us: email@example.com or