It was an incredible 2017 here at Beacon of Hope Uganda. The growth of Beacon of Hope Uganda has exceeded our wildest expectations, making us realize that there is even more of a need for people to serve in Uganda than we originally thought. To that end, we are planning big things for this year 2018 and years to come.
We don’t want to spoil the surprise, but we’re certain you will reap the benefits of our Resolutions for 2018 at Beacon of Hope Uganda!
Have you made any Resolutions? Is going on a volunteer trip in Uganda one of them? (If not, be sure to check out the Top 5 Reasons to “Resolve to Volunteer in Uganda” in 2018 below!) If you have been thinking about going on a volunteer vacation in Uganda, make next 10 months of 2018 the year you take the next step.
Let us know how we can help you keep your resolution this year! – Email: email@example.com
Top 5 reasons to Resolve to Volunteer in Uganda in 2018
- See the world – So it’s not exactly a vacation, in fact, you’ll probably work harder than you ever have before, but if you like to travel and are excited by the prospect of a new adventure, a volunteer trip in Uganda could be just what you’re looking for.
- Find out what you’re made of – Do you have what it takes to get the job done? When you achieve results with limited resources, a sense of accomplishment isn’t the only thing you’ll gain – you’ll have bragging rights too!
- Have a story to tell – You’ll be the most interesting person in the room when you share your experiences working on a volunteer trip in Uganda.
- Meet new people – Tired of your coworkers? Meet new ones on a volunteer trip in Uganda! You’ll build relationships that will last a lifetime. (But eventually you will have to go back to your coworkers!)
- Oh, and you just might do something good!
Book your placement today with Beacon of Hope Uganda!- E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn more about our volunteer program